Also over spring break, it was my dad and little brothers (Cole) birthday. I want to give a shout out to my dad. What a stud. I absolutely love him and think he is the best dad in the whole world. He has really done his very best to give us anything we could want in life and he encourages me daily to be a better man. Happy Birthday, Dad!
On a somber note. The Aggies lost over spring break. What a way to end the week. I was so devastated that words are not sufficient in description. The aggies would have gone on to meet Duke in the sweet 16, in Houston, an hour and a half from me, and I would have been in total basketball heaven/anxiety hell all week. I love the Aggies, but i really love the Dukies. What would I have done?!?! But on a brighter note, I am going to see DUKE PLAY TOMORROW IN HOUSTON!!!!!!!!! This will be only my second time to see my team, Duke, play in person, and I might have a nervous breakdown. I am going with my Dad and look forward to a great night in Houston!!
All that being said, I feel like this was just to catch you all up on my life. I hope you are all having a great week and I will be blogging more soon, promise.
Until next time.
If you are reading this, I love you
No comments:
Post a Comment