Friday, April 2, 2010

Easter

I couldn't be more excited about Easter break. I am so glad to be home and get to spend time with my family and old friends! I think as we area about to graduate and move on into the big people world, we will realize how important these breaks were for us at this age. Usually when I come home I never know what to expect, and this weekend is no different. Besides church on Sunday, I am pretty much an open book! I like it that way!

By the way, lets talk about this really quick. We are graduating soon. Yep, soon. I don't think I necessarily care all that much but I think its mostly because I haven't had the time to sit and think about what this next step will really look like. I feel like when you picture your graduation of college you kinda have a check list of what post-college life looks like. I had one, but there are not very many checks next to things on that list right now. I used to be super stressed out about that sort of thing, now I am pretty easy going about it all. All that being said, that doesn't mean if I graduate and am still jobless that I wont be at least a little bit freaked out. I think I am ready for big kid playground. How do I know that? Well, I don't. But I know that I am SICK AND TIRED of studying, and going to class.

Anyway, I hope you all have a great Easter break and remember the most important part about this weekend. We know this is an important weekend but do we really realize that without Christ's death on a cross and resurrection that we have NOTHING to live for. It is only through the actions taken by our savior in the next 72-96ish hours that ever give us HOPE. This weekend I thank my God who gives me HOPE, and a PURPOSE on this earth that is greater than myself.

"Oh, praise the one who paid my debt and raised this life up from the dead!"

Until next time.

If you are reading this, I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment