Monday, March 1, 2010

life on a budget

Okay, okay, I get it. EVERYBODY should always on a budget...maybe I should have named this "life on a college budget". Anyway, this month will be an expensive month in my life. I have been UNBELIEVABLY blessed by my parents in them giving me the gift of leaving college debt free. Those two (my parents) pay for everything that I do, every place I go, ect. However, they give me a set amount of $$ then if its out, its out (kinda, like I said, they love me). But since this month includes spring break, Chilifest, and the all important day of Laura's birth, my monthly amount will not be enough, therefore, I sent a VERY professional (if I do say so myself) budget to my parents and I found out today from my dad that all of my requests have been GRANTED! Man, how excited I was! Thanks Mom & Dad! I am trying to still save money as much as possible so I can have extra money...we will see how that goes!

Sometimes I don't know why I write the things I do.....This, would be one of those times.

Until next time.

If you are reading this, I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment